Cinch down your loads simply and effectively. No more worries about bumpy roads and rattling loose loads. The Stratchit absorbs the tension. Think of the Stratchit as a stretchable ratchet strap. Simply secure the ends and hand tighten the strap. It's quick and remarkably efficient.
Fastens to and around just about anything.
Of course, we love to see the Stratchets used with the Front Runner Slimline Roof Rack, but they will work with all roof rack systems.
- Secure: Cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
- Secure: Boats, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
- Secure: Your fridge to your fridge slide.
- Keep your luggage secure inside the vehicle.
- Scrunch up your sleeping bags extra tight.
Sold in pairs.
Available in two different lengths.
HOW TO USE:
- Hook to the Front Runner Roof Rack Tie Down Ring or loop around the slats and fasten the Stratchit to itself.
- Hook the Stratchit's carabiner to any edge.
- You can even remove the carabiner and loop the Stratchit through itself - to fasten around any roof rack rail, railing, pole, bumper, tire carrier.... etc.
- Please read and follow all these warnings carefully -- failure to do so could result in cargo damage and could cause injury.
- Do not over tighten. Use only hand leverage.
- Never stand in the direct path of the Stratchet when tensioning to prevent the risk of injury should the strap become detached.
- Loads settle. Check Stratchit after first 10 miles of driving and each 50 miles thereafter.
- User to evaluate working load and requirements. DO NOT use to support human weight under any circumstance.
- Check the Stratchit regularly for signs of deterioration or damage.
- To ensure longevity, please remove the Stratchits from the sun and weather elements when not in use.
- Ensure that the points of attachment to the vehicle or trailer are of sufficient strength to withstand the maximum loading that will be produced during use.
- Take additional care if securing large objects that may be subject to aerodynamic lifting forces causes by bumps. Always use the appropriate number of straps and drive at reduced speeds to minimize the effects of these forces.
Sold in PAIRS
Avalable in 2 different lengths.
Standard: Adjustable from 560mm to 1520mm, each strap rated at 100kg
Shorty: Adjustable from 470mm to 1015mm, each strap rated at 100kg
By: Menlo Musarra on 10 April 2018
These are great and easy to use. Highly recommend
Write a product review