Protects the Mitsubishi Triton lower side sills from damage and acts as a step for easy access to a roof rack. Secures to the chassis with no vehicle modification required.
- Bolts to existing mounting points on the vehicle chassis, with no modification required.
- Prevents damage to vehicle sills and chassis when crossing over large obstacles.
- Helps prevent "gravel rash" to the vehicle's paint work.
- Can also be used as a step for easier access to roof rack mounted luggage or accessories.
- Features 2 Hi-Lift jacking points per side.
- Rock Sliders run the full length of the vehicle body between the front and rear wheel.
- Manufactured from heavy gauge tubular and plate steel.
- Features the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as all Front Runner racks.
- Installation hardware and fitting instructions included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Expedition Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.