A compact, automatic, parallel split-charge isolator for 4x4 motor vehicles by National Luna, featuring intelligent control electronics and a low-loss, high-current solenoid.
How does the Split Charge Isolator work?
The solenoid monitors the voltage on the main/starter battery. When the engine is started, the Intelligent Solenoid directs the alertnator's output to the main battery only, so it is charged for 5 minutes before the auxiliary battery is connected and charged as well.
Installing the dual battery system is simple and straight forward. See the user manual for reference.
- Simple installation
- Low-loss solenoid
- Automatic connection and isolation
- Plug-in port for remote monitor
- No ignition wiring necessary
- Alternator over-load protection
- Removed battery protection
- Damaged battery protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Can be installed in trailers or caravans
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Expedition Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.