FeatherLite Series 5 Roof Top Tent is ideal for travellers looking for a light weight and compact roof tent. When folded, its low profile reduces wind drag, improving fuel consumption and making it easier to access. Up to 30% less frontal area. A shower/change room skirt is included.
- Colours available: grey and tan
- Ripstop Poly Cotton Canvas for main tent allowing excellent ventilation and durability (Oxford tent fabric for flysheets and Shower Skirts)
- Large fully screened windows on all four sides to ensure any breeze is captured. Fine-mesh screens keep out even small midgies and insects.
- Side flyscreens now Velcro removable - allows photos to be taken from inside tent and also easy replacement of damaged side flyscreens
- 1300mm wide mattress gives excellent sleeping area (2400mm long when open) yet still doesn't overhang the width of the vehicle thus avoiding damage by trees etc when off-road.
- 60mm high density foam mattress in removable cover for maximum comfort. Some bedding can be left in the tent when closed. Mattress with gap each end for dirty shoes or drink bottles etc.
- Side pockets inside tent for storing books or reading glasses etc, overnight
- Retaining straps Velcro to base of mattress to hold it in position when opening/closing
- Vent in ceiling to avoid condensation and improve comfort in all weather
- Fully insulated & laminated aluminium floor boards, coated in non marking ripple finish
- Mattress cover colour now desert brown and can be unzipped for cleaning
- Loops in ridge pole to attached fluoro light or LED light strip
- Telescopic aluminium ladder can be adjusted to different height vehicles ‰ÛÒ all ladder rungs have a comfortable flat top section for extra comfort when barefoot
- Shower/Change room - very quick & easy to erect. Folds compactly and just 3kg in weight
- Still the lowest profile and lightest weight roof tent (200mm on main deck and 40Kg overall), making it suitable for the smallest vehicles.
- Full Spare Parts availability in case of accidental damage to tent or hardware
Closed: 1300 wide x 1240 long x 200mm high (280mm high over ladder section)
Open: 1300 wide x 2440 long x 1300 high
Weight: Complete with ladder ‰ÛÒ 40kg (unpacked)
Supplied complete with a pair of aluminium channels, bolts and hardware to enable clamping over standard European size roof bars (up to 55mm wide x 35mm thick) OR direct to existing roof racks.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Expedition Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.