Since many of today's new jerry cans vary ever so slightly in size (due to manufacturing discrepancies), most fuel can mounting systems fail to secure the cans properly. There is often wiggle room between the carrier and the can, and that gap, however slight, causes rattle and wear. What's the point in strapping down your cans if they aren't truly secure? The Front Runner jerry can holders offer a smart no rattle no wear solution.
- The adjustable locking steel clasp means your cans can be secured firmly in place over a lifetime of off-road abuse.
- The new bolt on top strap means provides greater convenience when removing the jerry can.
- For use with 20l NATO/Wedco style military cans. Will not work with Scepter style cans.
- The steel strap downs cover the jerry can cap.
- Add your own padlock and you'll never have to worry about stolen fuel while on the road.
- Made of black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel and is designed to easily bolt to the Front Runner Roof Racks using the flat slotted slats in the rack.
- Can be bolted to any flat surface and can be used in a wide variety of applications such as mounting to pickup truck beds or other brand roof racks.
- No drilling required.
*Jerry Cans not included.
Twin Jerry HolderBy: Brett on 7 June 2019Great service and value , the mount was well designed and really like how you remove the straps so when not using it to keep the rack lower
Front Runner double Jerry can holderBy: Grant on 20 May 2019Great product, well made , highly recommended
double jerrycan holderBy: b smith on 2 October 2018good reliable product better than using material straps holds sturdy and no need to continually check and tighten straps