Easily transfer large, heavy and/or long supplies and gear onto your Front Runner rack. The Front Runner Cargo Roller can be quickly mounted to the side, or the rear, of your Front Runner rack.
- The Front Runner Cargo Roller fits a Front Runner rack for easy loading and unloading of long or heavy items.
- Helpful for loading and unloading kayaks and canoes as well as tradesman items like lumber and building supplies.
- Can be fitted onto one slat at the rear of rack or across slats on the side of the rack.
- At 496mm long, the roller accommodates most load sizes. To create an even wider rolling surface (i.e. for plywood or sheetrock) two rollers can be installed directly next to each other.
- Each roller bracket set features 4 tie-down points for Front Runner Stratchits - by Front Runner or other straps.
- The roller has a nylon bearing housing. These weather resistant, non-corrosive, maintenance-free inserts will offer trouble-free spinning for years to come.
- Each roller has a soft rubber surface to prevent damage to high-value items.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and fitting instructions.
- Made in South Africa.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Expedition Centre users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review